In partnership with The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay, Switch Idea invites you to take part in the National Entrepreneurship Challenge! The NEC is a first-of-its-kind initiative in the country, it aims to develop and foster the entrepreneurial spirit among students. We believe the best way to promote entrepreneurship is to establish and run a club/cell which connects and networks the Entrepreneurial Ecosystem. Making it successful requires immense passion, determination, innovation and knowledge, similar to starting a successful company!
Why Join National Entrepreneurship Challenge?
- Chance to win 6 lakh worth of prizes
- Make a prestigious addition to your resume
- Gain visibility for your college
- Receive mentorship from The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay
- Win a trip to The Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 at IIT Bombay
- Seize the opportunity to make a long-lasting impact in the field of entrepreneurship
- Deepen your understanding of entrepreneurship and startup communities
- Make lots of friends by joining the NEC community of Entrepreneurship Cells across India
- Only one team per college can participate with minimum 7 members.
- It is a 5-month-long competition in which specific tasks will be given to you according to which you will get judge and will get points.
- A college can take part in only one track. If you apply for Advance track and if could not produce satisfactory documents for participating in it, you will directly be transferred to the Intermediate track.
- The judging and points given by our judges shall be final and indisputable.
For more details visit: ecell.in/nec